Carl Franklin invited me on dnrTV! to talk about web
controls and validators in particular. There are two shows:
Part 1 and Part 2.
Between the two shows, the topics I address are:>
- Four important but commonly overlooked features of the ASP.NET
- Requiring that at least one textbox has text
- Enabling validators based on the state of other controls
- Situations too complex for Validation Groups
- Determining if at least one checkbox is marked in a GridView
Within these shows you will learn several undocumented client-side scripting
techniques to get more out of the ASP.NET validators. The solutions will be compared to how I solved them within my Professional Validation and More product.